Sunday 1 January 2017

Things I'm looking forward to in 2017

Hey Eveyone! 

First: A Happy New Year to Everyone! <3

 

I hope you all had a great night! What have you done? A party, a night with your family? 

My family, my boyfriend and I had great night with raclette and board games. :)



That's me :)


Things I want to change in 2017

 

Post more regulary on this blog

 

This is one important point for me. I wanted to do Blogmas but I was too unorganised to post one text every day. This year I want to schedule my posts so you can read a post one or two times a week. I want to get better and better to inspire everyone of you as much as I can. 


Get better at English

 

Maybe this point sounds a bit odd but in my opinion there is much more to learn for me. I can have a proper conversation in English but I want to get better in Grammar and writing. Sometimes I'm really insecure about my written sentences because I'm not an English expert and I often think my grammar is rubbish. 

This year I started doing my C1 level in English, so I'm on a good path I guess. In April I'll start studying English so it should get better and better. 


Lose more weight

 

Ok, I guess that's a point that many girls have written down on their New Years Resolution Lists. This point is written down every single year and usually I never make it. But in November this year I started losing weight so I have a good reason to go on. 

I'm really proud that I already lost nearly 8 kilos so I'll definitly go on. My aim in 2017 is to lose another 10 kilos.






Become an Active Learner

 

I guess that's one of the hardest ones for me but I'm really motivated to try my best!
 
As you maybe know I'm a student. Sadly I'm a really lazy student. That's a thing that really annoys me but I wasn't able to change it. This year I definitly want to get better, write better exams and be more motivated! 


Be brave in every way

 

This point includes many different things for me. I want to be more active and try different things. I want to quit watching netflix all day, I want to go outside to experience more amazing things. 

In September I found out that I'm brave enough to discover a new country completely on my own. I want to keep doing similar things. My plan is to be as open minded as possible to stay positive in every way. I'll put myself in new situations to get more confident with new stuff. 

Sometimes I'm afraid of trying new things and I definitly want to overcome that fear. I already experienced how good it can feel to come out of your comfort zone so I'll keep going on!


What are your New Years Resolutions? Let me know in the comments below! :)


See you soon,

Monique xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Monique, I enjoyed reading your latest post. You have some great goals for 2017.
    Just to let you know, as a native English speaker, your blog is very easy to read. I think you can be proud of your writing skills. As for your grammar, well, you do a better job than some natives! Bravo to you. Happy New Year ☺ Marie.

    ReplyDelete