Sunday 13 November 2016

Introducing Me And My Blog

Hey Guys!

This is my very first blog post ever! I'm so excited and even a bit nervous about it.
I'd like to start with telling you some things about me so you can get to know me a bit better.

I'm a 22 year old student from Germany. I study in Landau, that's in the south-west of Germany and I'm going to be a teacher for childrens with special needs. My family lives in a small village near Münster, that's in the north-west of Germany so I moved 470 km south to study. I have a younger brother which just turned 18, who I'm really close to. But I don't want to talk about my famlily the whole time so I'll start telling you a bit more about me. 

First: I hope my English is not too bad but if you find mistakes feel free to comment and correct me!



Why do I write in English?

As you already know I am German but I want to write my blog posts in English because I'd like to improve my English writing skills. Also I want to talk to as many of you as possible so English is the easiest way I guess. 

One of the reasons why I want to get better is that I'm going to teach English after my studies. Another reason is my boyfriend, he's English and obviously I want to talk to him without misunderstandings


About what do I want to write?

Basically I want to write about my life, my adventures and my experiences. I'd like to share my stories with you. I want to tell you about my life as a student, about my holidays and adventures and about my experience with a Long Distant Relationship. 

I hope that I can inspire you with all my crazy, funny and sometimes sad stories. Sometimes life is tough and I learned to be brave and try new things to be happier and more selfconfident. So maybe my posts can inspire you to be brave too. 


See you soon! 
M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment