Saturday 26 November 2016

Shoreditch's Streetart

Hey guys!

During my time in London I spent a day in Shoreditch because someone told me that there's amazing streetart and they were right! I've seen really crazy things. Unfortunately I just had my mobile phone with me and the quality is not so good so I only took a few photos, but I'd ike to share some of them with you. 


















  
Sorry that I can show you only three of the photos, the others are even worse! It's incredible what kind of art you can find there. The people try to create really interesting stuff, it takes such a long time to make a graffiti and a few days later another artist sprays his new grafitti on it.



Be a Cereal Killer

At lunchtime I got really hungry and a guy told me I could find good food on Brick Lande so I went there. First it was so hard for me to decide what I want to eat but then I saw the Cereal Killer Cafe. Usually you have cereal for breakfast but they are open the whole day. 

I was comepletely overwhelmed because of all the cereal you can mix together. I decided to try 'The Lion King', a very chocolatey and caramely bowl of cereals. What should I say?! I loved it, I never had such cereals before. Even the milk tasted like caramel!

The Lion King

Everything in this cafe is from the 90's so I felt like a child again! It looked amazing! They even showed 90's stuff on their TV's. Instead of chairs I sat on a bed with really crazy duvets. I defenetley have to go there again the next time I'm in London.

The Cereal Killer Cafe
 
 You look amazing

Last but not least I want to share a picture with you I took in a bathroom at a restaurant in Shoreditch. Usually you have a mirror above the sink so you can check your styling or something. But instead of a mirror they had a board with 'You look amazing' written down on it. I absolutely love this sentence. Don't care about what other people think of you, you're amazing the way you are!
 
Be more selfconfident! :)

I hope you like this post, I haven't written that much but there are more pictures than usual. 
Have you ever been to Shoreditch? Let me know which streetart you liked the most! 

Have a great weekend and see you soon.
M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment