Tuesday 6 December 2016

My favourite Christmas Movies

Hey there!

I hope you all had a great day! If you're not in a christmassy mood already just watch the films in my list and I promise, you'll feel christmassy afterwards! 🎄


1) Love Actually

 

Yep, that's one of my favourites! Who doesn't love a film about Christmas and love?! And have you heard the cute accents? Absolutely adorable. I can watch this film even in summer and I will feel ready for Christmas instantly. 

I don't want to spoiler but the scene when Mark uses his signs to tell Juliet 'To me you are perfect'... Best scene ever! 






2) Home Alone

 

I've seen this film the first time when I was a small child and since then I've seen it every year. It's such a good and funny one. If you haven't seen it you defenetly missed something! 



  

3) Frozen

 

To be honest Frozen is not a proper Christmas movie but for me it counts because it's lots of snow in it. ⛄ And yes, I want to built a snowman! 




4) Little Lord Fauntleroy

 

Again, that's a film I already used to watch when I was a child. Obviously we watched it in German, then it's called 'Der kleine Lord'. It's such a cute, heartwarming story!




5) A Christmas Carol

 

Who doesn't love an animated fairy tale about an old angry man that learns how beautiful life can be?! I can remember that when I was I child I was a bit afraid of this movie because of the ghosts but now I love it!




6) The Secret World of Santa Claus 

 

I know, it's not a film but my mum used to watch it with me everyday when I was little. And I still watch it as often as possible! It's defenetly the best christmassy series ever!




7) Drei Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel

 

I'm sorry but I have to but a German film in here. It's the most popular Christmas movie in Germany and if you want you can watch it 24/7 the days before Christmas because they show it on every channel. 

The story is quite similar to Cinderella but this film is even better! If you want to improve your German this film is a great oppertunity



8) The Santa Clause    

 

Last but not least I want to mention this film. The little boy is so adorable! And what a great story, his dad accidently killed Santa so he becomes the new Santa. Such a good film!






Did I miss some Christmas Movies? Which are your favourites? Let me know! 

See you tomorrow!
xx  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment